Welcome to Returns Policy!
The Return Policy Website, which can be accessed at returnspolicy.info, is subject to the following terms and conditions.
We imply that you agree these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use Returns Policy any further.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the users of this website who have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by the Company. This terminology also applies to all other agreements: the “Terms and Conditions,” the “Privacy Statement,” the “Disclaimer Notice,” and any related documents. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” include both the Client and ourselves.
Except when otherwise noted, all content on Return Policy is owned by Return Policy and/or its licensors. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. Subject to the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions, you are permitted to access this site Returns Policy for your own private use.
You must not:
- Republish material from Returns Policy
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Returns Policy
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Returns Policy
- Redistribute content from Returns Policy
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
By submitting your comments, you give Return Policy a non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, alter, and provide permission to others to do the same in any and all forms, media, or formats.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
Other link requests from the following categories of organisations may be taken into consideration and approved:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have a history of problems with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink more than makes up for the lack of a return policy; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organisations.
These businesses are allowed to link to our home page as long as they don’t: (a) mislead anyone into thinking something they’re not; (b) falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Return Policy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You may not put frames around our webpages without our prior consent and written authorization or otherwise change the visual presentation or look of our Website.
Anything that appears on your website is not our responsibility. You promise to defend us from any allegations made against us on your website. A website should not contain any links that could be seen as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal, or that violate someone else’s rights in any way or that promote such violations.
Reservation of Rights
We retain the right to request that you remove all links to our Website or any specific link to our Website. You agree to remove all connections to our website immediately upon request. We also retain the right to change these terms and conditions as well as the linking policy at any moment. By linking to our Website on a regular basis, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you discover a link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, please contact us immediately. We will examine requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to do so or to react directly to you.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we guarantee that the website will continue available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the greatest extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim any representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The liability restrictions and prohibitions set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations emerging under the disclaimer, including liabilities deriving in contract, tort, and violation of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and its information and services are offered free of charge.